Situated in the heart of Kenton Hall Farm, The Food Hub is a wonderful environment for your bread workshop, you will discover how to create all types of breads – a perfect introduction to your home made bread journey! Staff at The Food Hub will take your bookings and can arrange gift vouchers for that extra special gift.
All workshops are suitable for beginners and those with some experience making bread, informal and fun way to learn through making, using mostly locally sourced ingredients. Included in the day : all the equipment and ingredients, light lunch, the recipe sheets plus your bread. Gift Vouchers available, call 01728 862062
Daytime workshops run from 10.30 – 3.30 p.m.
- 10th February 2018 – Valentine Bread Making Day
- 3rd March 2018 – Our Great British Heritage Loaves
- 24th March 2018 – Delicious Easter Bread Making
- 30th March 2018 – Good Friday Easter Breads and More
- 29th April 2018 – All About Dough – Bread Extravaganza
- 26th May 2018 – International Bread Making
The advertised programme may change slightly.